Careers at Notespaedia
POST – Medical Ilustrator
JOB PROFILE – FULL TIME
LOCATION – COCHIN
WHO WE ARE – We are the next generation platform that helps medical students and PG aspirants in learning medicine at ease. At Notespaedia we try to concise medical concepts in to visually appealing hand-written notes and diagrams. We have been collaborating with various national faculties like Dr. Rajamahendran and Dr. Dilip Kumar in making their concepts into handwritten notes, we are the official notes partner for Bhatia Egurukul and contributing content developers at PrePG and IRIS NEET PG
Our motto is to help medical students in understanding medicine in the most simplest manner. Join us in this beautiful journey of helping out our fellow medicos in cracking any competitive exam.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Highly skilled in illustrating anatomy, physiology & surgical concepts with an emphasis on accuracy and impact.
- Create dynamic & eye-catching vector and raster (pixel) based illustrations which is one of a kind as typography, color, composition and visual hierarchy.
- A master degree on medical illustration.
- Experience and high-end knowledge on the software listed in ad.
- Experience on Procreate on Ipad for illustrations.
- Create vector illustrations using Adobe Illustrator and can draw anything in Photoshop as well on Ipad.
- Can edit videos and photographs with Adobe softwares.
- Besides illustrating anatomy have anatomy and physiology knowledge as well.
- Masters in visual communication
- Degree on arts and graphics
- Problem Solver