NEET PG 2021 Admit Cards – Exam Instruction and Things you should know
The much awaited NEET PG 2021 admit cards are out and its confirmed the exam will be conducted on September 11th Saturday. Candidates who had registered for this exam can download the admit card from the official website of the National Board of Examinations (NBE). NEET PG 2021 admit cards will be available by logging in to the portal using roll number and other registration details.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD THE ADMIT CARD
- Go to the official nbe website (click here)
- Click on the NEET PG 2021 admit card link
- Enter registration details
- Submit the details
- Download the admit card
- Take the printout of the admit card
- Affix firmly their latest passport size photograph in the space provided on the admit card. It should be a colour photograph with white background and should be minimum 35×45 mm (and not larger than the box printed on admit card for pasting the photograph) with at least 75% area on the photograph should be occupied with the face and head of the candidate.
- Reporting at the centre starts at 7:00am and Entry closes at 8:30am
- Candidates are required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot informed via SMS and Email on their registered mobile number and email ID prior to exam date.
- It is expected that candidates strictly adhere to this time slot – as entry into the test center will be provided based upon the Individual’s time slot ONLY.
- There will be no entry in the exam centre after 8:30 am under any circumstances.
- Your Admit Card will contain a COVID E-PASS to facilitate movement of the bear for the purpose of appearing in NEET PG which is an essential examination.
- The E-PASS shall be valid from 10th September to 12th September
THINGS TO BE BROUGHT TO EXAM CENTRE
- Printed Copy of the Admit Card with Photo pasted on it
- Any one of the authorised photo IDs ( must be original and valid/non-expired) :PAN Card / Voters ID / Passport / Driving License / Aadhar Card ( with photograph )
- Photocopy of Permanent / Provisional SMC/MCI/NMC registration.
LIST OF PROHIBITED ITEMS
- Any stationary item like textual material ( printed or written ), notes , plastic pouch, calculator, pen, writing pad, pend drives, eraser, etc.
- Any electronic device like mobile phone, Bluetooth, earphones, microphone, pager, wrist watch /health band, calculator, electronic pen/scanner etc.
- All ornaments like bracelets, ring , earrings, nose pin, chain/necklace, pendants, necklace with pendants, badge, brooch etc.
- Other item like wallets , goggles, handbags, belt, cap, gloves etc.
- Any eatable item opened or packed, soft drinks, water bottles etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means, for hiding communication devices like wireless/ bluetooth device, spy camera etc.