Delhi, India: National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) began the registration process for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate, NEET PG 2023 on 7th January 2023. Medical graduates who wish to apply for NEET PG 2023 must register at nbe.edu.in.
The information bulletin that the authority issued stated that the computer-based NEET PG 2023 exam will be given on March 5, 2023. If you want to apply for the exam, continue reading to learn the easy steps to fill out the NEET PG 2023 application form.
Instructions for registering for the NBE NEET PG 2023 exam: Visit the official website:
Steps to fill out the NEET PG application form 2023:
- Go to nbe.edu.in and create an account and register, do remember the email and password you enter.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the NEET PG 2023 application fees.
- Click on submit.
- Download the NEET PG application form 2023 for later use.
NEET PG 2023: Date of internship completion As stated in the brochure, only candidates who have completed their internship by March 31, 2023, will be eligible to fill out the NEET PG 2023 application form.
TIP: Donot forget to revise 20th book before a day of the exam!
Fields That Cannot Be Edited
There are some fields on the NEET PG 2023 application form that cannot be changed: They are:
- Name of the candidate
- Mobile Number
- Email address
- Test City
NEET PG 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must review the eligibility requirements prior to applying for the exam or participating in the counseling process. The eligibility requirements for the NEET PG are summarized below:
- Candidates must have a permanent/provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council and a MBBS degree that is recognized under the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- They must also have completed their internship by July 31, 2023. Before applying for the NEET PG exam, candidates must meet the desired eligibility requirements. Examine the in-depth information regarding the NEET PG 2023 eligibility requirements.
Limitation on age
The conducting authority has not established a specific age limit. The exam is open to people of any age.
The NEET PG Entrance Examination is open to Indian and overseas-residing foreign nationals of any nationality.
Important Documents for the NEET PG Application Form
When completing the NEET PG Application Form, it is essential to have the following documents on hand:
NEET PG 2023 Important Instructions Candidates should ensure that they adhere to the following points:
- NEET PG 2023 Admit Card and Score Card Certificate and
- class 10th grade sheet (for date of birth) Scorecard or Rank Letter Certificate and
- class 12th grade sheet
- Identity Proof (Driving License/PAN Card/Aadhar/Passport)
- Photocopies of eight passport photos
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate
- Disabilities Certificate (if applicable)
- Candidates should make sure they meet the NEET PG Eligibility Criteria before submitting the exam form. If the candidate does not comply, he or she will be disqualified, even if the fee is paid.
- Candidates should ensure that they complete the registration form within the allotted time in order to minimize last-minute errors.
- Candidates should figure out their own application fees before paying the amount suggested by the computer.
- Candidates must adhere to the Application Form Documents’ requirements.
- Candidates should fill out the form carefully to avoid making mistakes because the correction window only allows you to edit a limited number of items.
- False documents should not be uploaded by candidates because doing so would result in their candidature being rejected.
Notespaedia wishes you luck, Donot forget to revise 20th book before a day of the exam! All the best for your NEET PG 2023 exam.