INI CET Admit Card 2022: AIIMS has released the INI CET 2022 admit card on their official website. The admit card is available online for download. The applicants who have successfully filled the application form can download the admit card from the website. All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi the exam carrying out authority of the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INICET) issues the admit card. INI CET admit card 2022 carries all the treasured facts which include the details of the candidate and the address of the exam center.
INI CET 2022 admit card holds information such as the name of the candidate, roll number, center name and address, timings, picture, and signature. Applicants require registration login ID, EUC Code, and password to download admit card of INI CET 2022. Admit card serves as an important document to be carried within the exam hall.
AIIMS INI CET 2023 Admit Card – Important Dates
|INI CET Admit Card
|November 7, 2022.
|INI CET 2023 Exam Date
|November 13, 2022.
|9 AM to 12 Noon
INI CET 2022 Exam Pattern: Overview
|90 minutes for MDS and 180 minutes for MD/ MS
|Number of questions
|90 questions in MDS paper and 200 questions in MD/ MS paper
|Type of questions
|Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) only
|Language of the exam
|Yes (1/3 marks)
What to bring on the day of INI-CET exam
- INI-CET Admit Card is the most important thing to carry
- You must bring two recent passport size photographs with white background
- Be sure to bring a valid photo ID
- Additionally, a copy of the MCI registration form is required
- Take the pass on your way home, if it is mentioned in the guide
Important Details about INI-CET Admit Card
- You should not retain your photograph on your INI-CET Admit Card
- Take home the original printout of the admit card with the IP address, date and time of upload
- Only the original admit card is allowed to carry if the photograph is not good
- Make sure that the details mentioned in your admit card match the ID
- Incorrect data in the INI-CET Admit Card may invalidate the applicant’s application
Test day instructions
Things not to bring on the day of INI-CET exam
- Bags, purses, wallets, hats, belts, etc. Jewelry, glasses, hats, scarves, jackets
- All electronic devices such as calculators, USB sticks, wrist watches or cell phones
- Packaged or homemade food, soft drinks, or bottled water
- Paper tools include pens, pencils, erasers, notebooks, paper, etc.
- Do not stay late and appear at the exam center on time
Candidates should report on time to the INI-CET examination hall. In this way, applicants can avoid last-minute problems. Since the exam starts from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, candidates should reach the exam venue before 8:15 am, because identity verification and other processes at the center will take time.