Worried about what drug to be given at what dose at the right time. We have got your back with the GP Notes referred and created by top educators from Govt. Medical College, Kottayam.
References includes :
1. Manual of Emergency Medicine by Lippincott,
2. The Washington manual of medical therapeutics
3. Oxford handbook of clinical medicine
4. Pediatric prescriber by Dr Santhosh Kumar
5. GP as specialty by Prakash Mahajan
6. Handbook of Emergency Medicine by Suresh S David
8. Practical prescriber by Golwalla
9. Notespaedia ECG basics & chest X-ray
10. General Practice, a practical manual by Ghanashyam vaidya.
11. Notespaedia Covid Essentials
The GP Note is a comprehensive resource for clinicians, covering a wide range of common cases encountered in daily practice. The notes are presented in an easy-to-understand manner, with high-quality diagrams, images, tables, charts, and algorithms to help illustrate key concepts.
The notes are divided into two parts, with a total of 313 clinical topics covered. The topics are colour-coded to aid retention and understanding, and the notes are designed to be used as a reference tool in the clinic or for studying and review.
Whether you are a student, resident, or practicing clinician, GP Notes is an essential resource for staying up-to-date on the latest best practices in patient care. With its clear and concise presentation, GP Notes makes it easy to quickly find the information you need to make informed decisions and provide the best possible care for your patients.
There are no reviews yet.